Jamón Serrano by FERMIN, sliced - 16 oz (450g+)
This jamón serrano from Embutidos FERMIN has a delightful flavor with salty notes and is great for bocadillos, tapas, or everyday snacking. Similar to Italian prosciutto, this jamón serrano from Spain is made from Landrace (white pigs), however it is cured for a minimum of 24 months. Family-owned Embutidos FERMIN has been producing world-renowned, artisanal jamón in La Alberca (Salamanca), Spain since 1956.
Hand-sliced packages also allow you to taste different parts of the jamón, each of which have their own distinct marbling, texture, and flavor profiles.
- From Landrace (white pigs) raised on the Iberian peninsula
- Raised on a diet of grains
- At least 16 oz (450g+) Net Weight of sliced jamón, comprised of several packages
- Sliced from a bone-in ham (rear leg, NOT shoulder/paleta) by our cortador in Portland, Oregon.
- A unique opportunity to savor the nuances from various parts of the jamón.
- Professionally sliced by hand with a knife.
- Carefully arranged in each sheet to avoid smothering slices, ensuring texture qualities are preserved.
- Immediately vacuum-sealed upon slicing to prohibit oxidation.
- Packaged in individual sheets that are ideal for travel, or using one at a time as needed.
- Sheets may be transferred to a platter for easy plating/entertaining.
- Shipped via expedited 2-Day USPS Priority Mail.