Jamón Ibérico bones - 16 oz (450g+)
Cured for a minimum of 36 months; use these bones from jamón Ibérico for to make flavorful broth.
Typically includes the femur, tibia, and perone bones. Femur & tibia sawed in half to allow for marrow to escape for infusing broth. Pieces also have some remaining jamón, for added flavor.
- From the famed pata negra black pigs of the Iberian peninsula
- Ibérico de cebo - raised on a diet of grains and foraged plants
- At least 16 oz (450g+) Net Weight of jamón bones
- color may vary depending on the level of curation/maturation of each piece
- Immediately vacuum-sealed upon slicing to prohibit oxidation.
- Shipped via expedited 2-Day USPS Priority Mail.