Visiting Portland? Be sure to stop by and visit us!
Conserva is located at:
1720 NW Lovejoy St, Unit 108
Portland, OR 97209
Conserva is primarily a wholesale and online business, however our showroom/shop is open for retail sales on Fridays & Saturdays, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm.
We have ongoing wine tastings, demonstrations, and classes. Schedule follows, along with listings of upcoming cultural events of interest:
- 11/25: Seasonal Holiday hours begin! The Conserva shop will be open Wednesday through Saturday, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm through Christmas Eve, 12/24.
- 12/9: Embutidos (Spanish cured meats) tasting at the Conserva shop from 11 am - 3 pm.
- 12/16: J'Ambonnay. Manuel will be carving Cinco Jotas Iberico de bellota, while proprietor David Speer of Ambonnay bar pours a selection of wonderful champagnes specifically chosen to pair with the jamon. A great opportunity to taste iberico "cortado a cuchillo" - sliced by knife to order. Drop in; no reservations required. 5 pm - 9 pm.
- 12/17: Fiesta Navideña. Celebrate the holidays in Flamenco style with traditional holiday songs (villancicos), student and Espacio Flamenco Company performances. A week of special dinners and a tapas route for you to explore. Advance tickets required. At the Clinton Street Theater, 6:30 pm.
2 0 1 8
- 1/28: Oregon Truffle Festival, Eugene Marketplace. Manuel will be carving a whole bone-in jamon iberico for sampling at the OTF Marketplace event, and we'll also have packages of sliced jamon available for purchase. Located at The Eugene Hilton, 11am - 4pm. Advance tickets available, as well as at the door.
- 2/18: Oregon Truffle Festival, Newberg Marketplace. We'll be joining the Oregon Truffle Festival again for their second event, this time in Newberg, Oregon. Located at the Chehalem Cultural Center, 11am - 4pm