Visiting Portland? Be sure to stop by and visit us!
Conserva is located at:
1720 NW Lovejoy St, Unit 108
Portland, OR 97209
Conserva is primarily a wholesale and online business, however our showroom/shop is open for retail sales on Fridays & Saturdays, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
We have ongoing wine tastings, demonstrations, and classes. Schedule follows, along with listings of upcoming cultural events of interest:
- 3/3: Special event at Tournant! with the Wilderness Hunters, also featuring some new of our new conservas that just arrived from Galicia. 5 pm - 9 pm.
- 3/10: J'Ambonnay Embutidos Fermin Reserva Jamón Ibérico de Bellota carving and champagne pairing at Ambonnay bar -- 5-9pm
- 3/11: Flamenco at Holocene with guest dancer Ricardo Lopez of Madrid, Spain. Accompanied by Portland artists Laura Onizuka, Nat Hulskamp & Lamiae Naki of Seffarine, and Mimy Fiaindratovo.
- 3/26: Flamenco at Artichoke Music: Espacio Flamenco with Nela McGuire
- 4/29: Flamenco at Artichoke Music: 3Shine Flamenco
- 5/12 & 5/13: Portland Night Market - Conserva will be at the Portland Night Market! 4 pm - 11 pm, with jamón + other delights.
- 5/27: Flamenco at Artichoke Music: Brenna McDonald
- 6/11 - 6/18: La Ruta de la Tapa comes to Portland! More details coming soon a week full of gastronomic events celebrating the foods of Spain. Presented by the Spanish Tourism Institute (TURESPAÑA).