Visiting Portland? Be sure to stop by and visit us!
Conserva is located at:
1720 NW Lovejoy St, Unit 108
Portland, OR 97209
Conserva is primarily a wholesale and online business, however our showroom/shop is open for retail sales on Fridays & Saturdays, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
We have ongoing wine tastings, demonstrations, and classes. Schedule follows, along with listings of upcoming cultural events of interest:
- 6/9: Opening night the Portland Opera's production of "Man of La Mancha" -- additional shows on 6/11, 6/15, and 6/17.
- 6/10: J'Ambonnay Embutidos Fermin Jamón flight, from Serrano to Iberico de Bellota. Carving and champagne pairing at Ambonnay bar -- 5-9pm
- 6/12 - 6/18: La Ruta de la Tapa comes to Portland! A week of special dinners and a tapas route for you to explore. Full details on the festivities available at www.WorldTapasDayUSA.com -- Presented by the Spanish Tourism Institute (TURESPAÑA). The Conserva shop will have special hours this week, open from 10:30am - 6pm every day, with featured tapas and wines by the glass.
- 6/14: MARIDAJE - pairings of tapas showcasing some of Spain's best foods, with premier Spanish wines. A fantastic evening where we'll be collaborating with PDX Wines and chefs Jaret Foster & Mona Johnson of Tournant. Manuel will be carving some iberico de bellota from Andalucia, and Michele Buster of Forever Cheese will bring a curated selection of splendid cheeses to accompany the wines + tapas. Update: this event is SOLD OUT
- 6/15: World Tapas Day! Conserva will be representing the region of Galicia. Stop by the shop from 11:00am - 2:00pm to learn firsthand about the Camino de Santiago from members of the American Pilgrims on the Camino Portlandia chapter as they share stories, videos, and photos of this epic journey. Get inspired to make the trek while we sample some Tarta de Santiago, made especially for us by Spanish Pastry Chef Luis Moyano.